Terms and Conditions
UYJA will be used as alias for both Unified Yi Jing Academy Pte Ltd and Unified Yi Jing Academy Sdn Bhd. In connection with, and as a condition of, the undersigned attendee of any seminar, meeting, courses, gatherings and forums organised by Unified Yi Jing Academy Pte Ltd (Singapore Headquarter) and Unified Yi Jing Academy Sdn Bhd (Malaysia Branch) confirms, acknowledge and agrees as follows:
CODE OF CONDUCT
It is intended to support a conducive learning environment, community, and communication, which is enjoyable, relaxed, fun, safe and respectful for our students, visitors, participants and employees. Participants are to comply to the general guidelines such as no drugs, no alcohol, no racism, no sexism, no disrespectful for religious practices or beliefs, no bullying, no harassment, no offensive, insulting, and threatening language or behaviour, no disrupting and/or interfering, no physically hurting someone, no damage to property, no possession of unsafe weapon, no soliciting of personal contacts without the person's consent, no recommending of any form of business of products or services; be it whether it is for personal or non-personal gain.
Any participants who failed to comply with any of the above shall be deemed as a breach to the Code of Conduct, and the organiser (UYJA) has the absolute right to terminate such participants from the course and any membership with UYJA, without any refund of course fees.
1. All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable across courses, products and services.
2. All paid courses can only be attended by the participant registered. Membership and benefits are for registered participant only and are not transferable.
3. Full payment must be made before the class; otherwise, there is no guarantee of seat.
4. All single courses must be fully paid when you sign up for the course. For Prestige, VIP and VVIP package, you are allowed to make full payment or instalment with instalment every three months, an additional charge of administration fee will incur for instalments (based on UYJA's current administration fee).
5. All products and services must be fully paid before redemption.
6. Any form of Deposit is non-refundable.
7. Crossed cheques should be made payable to 'Unified Yi Jing Academy Pte Ltd / Sdn Bhd'.
8. In the case of a payment faults/mistakes (example: printing error/invoice mistakes), the correct payment shall prevail.
9. Any course fee offered in class is final, and the student agreed to honour full payment without dispute should there be any shortfall regardless of the reason during the payment process. UYJA reserves the right to recover the amount shortfall from the student.
1. Course prices are based on the current class offering rate. After payment, the course must be completed within the stipulated deadline. No refund or reschedule will be allowed to those that have expired.
2. Participants must attain at least 80% attendance of the course to be eligible for the Certificate of Attendance. (*Applies to New Students only).
3. No-notice / No-show will be deemed as withdrawn, and refunds will not be allowed.
4. Absentees for any day during the course duration is considered as No-show. No make-up is allowed. Student’s absence is their own responsibility.
5. Any advanced courses' attendance must be confirmed through UYJA registration system: www.huangyouyi.com/selfregistration-adv-course; otherwise, the attendance will not be accepted, no guarantee of seat and the course fee will not be refunded.
6. Postpone / Reschedule for any of the UYJA Course (Working With Destiny) notice must be given via email (email@example.com) for
*More than 07 Days - No administrative fee charge
*Less than 07 Days - Administrative fee charge SGD 30.00 (7% GST excluded)
*Any valid reasons for above attendance regulations, please submit your relevant supporting documents.
7. Postpone / Reschedule for any of the UYJA Advance Courses notice must be given via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for
*More than 07 Days - No administrative fee charge
*Less than 07 Days - Administrative fee charge SGD 50.00 (7% GST excluded) or 10% of the course fee (whichever higher).
*Any valid reasons for above attendance regulations, please submit your relevant supporting documents.
8. Postpone / Reschedule for <Feng Shui Professional Intensive Training> course notice must be given via email (email@example.com) for at least 30 days before the commencement date; otherwise, an administrative fee of SGD 500 (7% GST excluded) will be imposed. After which, no rescheduling is allowed within 14 days to the commencement date.
9. For physical classes, entry to the class is through producing Students Name Tag. Students must always wear his / her name tag throughout the entire class. Failure to comply with the ground rules will be asked to leave the class. For Online LIVE classes, all students are required to change their names to assigned unique code + name. Failure to comply with the rules will be removed from the classroom.
10. Any course changes will be based on the final course schedule arrangements of UYJA. If there are any changes to the schedule, we will notify all students by email or text message three months before the class date. Alternatively, students can visit UYJA Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/UnifiedYiJingAcademy/ or UYJA website: www.unified-yijing.com to view the latest course schedule.
11. The validity of a single advanced course is two years; the validity of Prestige is three years. Students who directly signed the VIP package without signing any advanced courses are valid for three years, and those who have upgraded to VIP after signing a single course or Prestige will not entitled to any free gifts. The validity of the course is based on the date of the signed invoice. Free gifts of VIP package are based on the standards stated on the invoice.
1. No photocopying, videos and audio, photographic recording of UYJA conference/meeting/courses and forums.
2. You shall not reproduce, distribute, disseminate and transmit any or all parts of the course material in form by any means of electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, etc. to the public.
3. You shall not use, translate, modify, publish, plagiarise or exploit the course material which was provided to you.
4. All content, workbooks, materials and systems taught in these lectures, whether written or verbal, are copyrights of UYJA.
5. You are not permitted to copy, make available or divulge to any unauthorised party, in any way, any of the materials, notes, strategies, or teachings of these lectures, whether for financial gain or not. Having signed the disclaimer if you should allow any of these materials to be made available to any unauthorised party then you will be liable to consequential legal action.
6. All interviews, testimonials, photography, audio or videos recording are deemed to be the property of UYJA, and UYJA reserves the right to use them for training and marketing purposes without limitation.
7. Anyone who violated any of the above clauses will proceed with legal actions.
The trademark included: 易璇易经学院、黃有易、易璇团队、掌握易经时空体系、命运 . 应运、八字自我掌握、时空同步预测、易经时空风水、风水实战密集训练、人性五行、易镜、Unified Yi Jing Academy, H.Youyi, Team UYJA, Mastering Yi Jing Time Space, Bazi Self Mastery, Time Space Synchronicity Divination, Yi Jing Time Space Feng Shui, Feng Shui Professional Intensive Training, Humanistic 5 Elements, Yi Jing may not be used by any person without the express written consent from UYJA and Teacher Youyi Huang, and any such licensed used must be in compliance with the specifications and stipulated direction from UYJA from time to time.
DISCLAIMER & WAIVER
1. The material, information, hand-outs and presentations during the course/preview/seminar/forum by UYJA is educational and solely for educational purposes. The intent of the course/preview/seminar/forum is to educate the participants about the concept of Yi Jing and related areas. These are not recommendations for any particular investment or related of any kind.
2. All course/preview/seminar content examples and information are not to be construed as any recommendation, solicitation, prediction or advice for your personal matters as this course/preview/seminar/forum is strictly educational. You cannot hold UYJA or any people working with them responsible for any subsequent personal matters.
3. You have consented to your presence in any audio, video or photographic recordings officially arranged by UYJA. You have waived any rights, claims or interest in the reproduction, distribution and exposure of any of the media mentioned above (audio/video/photographic/any form of recordings) owned and possessed by UYJA.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY DISCLAIMER & WAIVER
The purpose of this policy (“Personal Data Protection Act”) is to inform you of how Unified Yi Jing Academy (UYJA) manages Personal Data which is subject to the Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
By interacting with us and/or submitting information to us, you agree and consent to Unified Yi Jing Academy (including its related corporations and business units) (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents (collectively referred to herein as "UYJA", "us", "we" or "our") collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Data Protection Policy.
This Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to UYJA in respect of your Personal Data, and your consents herein are additional to any rights which to any of the Companies may have at law to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data.
UYJA may from time to time update this Personal Data Protection to ensure that this PDPA is consistent with our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time. Please check back regularly for updated information on the handling of your Personal Data.
1. Personal Data
1.1. In this Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
1.2. Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
2. Collection of Personal Data
2.1. Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
a) when you interact with our customer service officers, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
b) when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing lists;
c) when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them; and
d) when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
2.2. When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously. We do not at our website automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information.
2.3. If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
2.4. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Services you have requested.
3. Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
3.1. Generally, UYJA collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
a) responding to your queries and requests;
b) managing the administrative and business operations of UYJA and complying with policies and procedures;
c) facilitating business transactions;
d) matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
e) resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
f) preventing and detecting crime and analysing and managing risks;
g) legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
h) conducting investigations relating to disputes, payment or fraud;
i) meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on UYJA (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and
j) purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
If you have provided your telephone number(s) that indicates that you have given your consent to receive any UYJA marketing or promotional information via your telephone number(s), then from time to time, UYJA may contact you using such telephone number(s) (including via voice calls, text, fax or other means) with information about our Products and Services.
3.2. You have a choice to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing or promotional materials/communication. You may contact us using the contact details found below or log onto our website to fill in the Withdrawal of Consent Form.
3.3. Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to 30 working days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
4.1. UYJA will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
a) UYJA' s related corporations and employees to provide content, Products and Services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your transaction and billing arrangements with us;
b) companies providing services relating to insurance and consultancy to UYJA;
c) agents, contractors or third-party service providers who provide operational services to UYJA, including but not limited to courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, processing, technical services, training, market research, security or other services to UYJA;
d) vendors or third-party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by UYJA or its preferred partners;
e) other telecommunications, content or other service providers to facilitate their provision of content or services, or for interconnection, inter-operability, system operation and maintenance and billing between service providers;
f) any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of the Companies;
g) collection and repossession agencies in relation to the enforcement of repayment obligations for debts;
h) external banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
i) our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
j) relevant government regulators, statutory